Friday, October 26, 2007

ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Today is one of those days that I have a disaster of a house, need to workout and take a shower and don't feel like it, need to fold 3 loads of laundry, make lunch and and would actually prefer to go out to eat (but have only spare change to my name, besides plastic)...but am too "dirty" and still in my pj's to actually go to lunch and I need to go to Kohl's and Target. Did I mention my house has exploded...and I'm moody. For some reason these "days" are always Fridays. Not sure why...at least the kids are doing great today and are in super great moods. Baylor is having a two nap day (he has been going back and forth between 1 and 2) and Averie painted her church pumpkin today for the contest at Sunday's potluck. We also used glitter (AM I NUTS?!). It did turn out very cute! Yesterday we went to the zoo. It wasn't worth the extra $$ at all, but the kids had fun. Sporting their costumes and playing on the slide...and then going to Olive Garden for soup, salad and breadsticks...yummy! Ok, I am hungry, here are some pics. I WILL clean my house today, and workout and shower....I W.I.L.L. And I will go have some caffeine to boost my mood!!


At the zoo...my little angel and my little devil!


At the zoo.


Pretty glittery pumpkin! I hope it wins the contest!


Walking boy! Takes 10-12 steps and walks from things to me without hesitation!


He is also really enjoying his play yard several times a day. And he even asks to go in it sometimes too!

1 comment:

Chasity said...

How cute!! I love how their costumes go together!! Baylor is getting so big and yay for walking!!! Averi's pumpkin turned out so cute!!

Served Averie fresh milk for 1 year, 2 months and 5 days! Served Baylor fresh milk for 1 year, 6 months, 1 week and 5 days! Served Colbie fresh milk for 1 year, 3 months exactly!