Monday, February 11, 2008

STILL

SICK...he feels good for a few minutes and plays and is independent. Then, he is crying and clingy and snotty and miserable! It's been a rough week. The Dr. is still not concerned...but I keep thinking, how long can this last!!! I suppose I feel so helpless b/c he just isn't getting better and this is the longest either of them have been sick at one time. Hopefully I can get some pics up soon. Maybe during nap, if little boy takes a good nap. He (and I, even) sure need one!

1 comment:

Chasity said...

Beth I hope he feels better soon!!! I know what you're going through!! Jaxon is still on breathing treatments and we've been in and out of the doctor's since Jan. 1st.!! I really hope things get better soon for all of you!!

Served Averie fresh milk for 1 year, 2 months and 5 days! Served Baylor fresh milk for 1 year, 6 months, 1 week and 5 days! Served Colbie fresh milk for 1 year, 3 months exactly!