Tuesday, September 25, 2007

CAMPING TRIP

Camping fun! A walk around the campground. Baylor enjoying the ride with his new flame Babylegs. So cute. They are part of his Halloween costume! ;o)


Hiding her powdered sugar doughnut face!!!


Climbing the slide with a huge grin! We must have done this 100 times!! It was a curvy green slide, she loved it!


Baylor up a tad early the second morning, so we moved from the camper to the tent to hang out and warm up (it was pretty chilly at night).


Having fun!


Camping was fun! It was a little work, but fun. The kids definitely enjoyed it as well. Averie played in the gravel area (around the fire ring) when there wasn't a fire. And liked the swings and slide. She also pulled her ball around in her little wagon.

Baylor loved playing on the bed in the camper (my battery died 1/2 way through the camping trip, I'll post more when I get my mom's pics loaded), and crawling around up there. He also like eating the yummy boiled dinner (carrots, cabbage, green beans etc.). We also walked around alot and went and checked out the beach (which was closed). Unfortulately just as we were leaving, I had a fever, chills, nausea and wasn't feeling good (BLAH), so I went home a slept for 2 hours. Then I felt better though...more camping pics to come! :o)

4 comments:

Memories of Time said...

OMGosh.... we do have the same names! My twin boys are named Jayce and Baylor (they are 10) and my daughter's name is Averie Ann (she just turned five). I also have a son name Sheldon (my oldest, 14). COOL BEANS! :)

Chasity said...

Yes Jaxon was #2...LOL Everythings great now that we've adjusted to have a new baby in the house. Conner loves his new role as big brother. I can't believe Baylor will be one in a little over a week!! I love the new pics...2 gorgeous kids!! I hope everythings going good with you.

Michelle said...

how adorable. what happy, beautiful children. averie is looking so old in the next post!

Tonia said...

I stole your glitter letters!

Served Averie fresh milk for 1 year, 2 months and 5 days! Served Baylor fresh milk for 1 year, 6 months, 1 week and 5 days! Served Colbie fresh milk for 1 year, 3 months exactly!