Sunday, November 30, 2008

MISC. UPDATE

The family at Thanksgiving.


The kids enjoying their Thanksgiving Day desserts! COOKIES!!!



******
The kids and their bowling balls!!


Baylor watching his ball roll down the alley. He got down on his knees every time.

My parents and I (it was their idea) took the kids bowling (for their first time!) the day after Thanksgiving. They (the kids) were a tad nervous at first (as they are most new places and environments) but they warmed up and went with the flow. It was so funny to watch Baylor run up their and get down on his knees to help "push" the ball down the alley each time. He managed to knock some pins down here and there. I also got to leave part way through the second game to do some shopping. It was so nice to take my time and enjoy shopping and my iced coffee (sugar free vanilla - from McDonalds. My weakness!) while the kids bowled and then my parents took them home for lunch and a nap! I found some shoes and odds and ends for the weekend in Chicago (that's this coming weekend...it should be FUN!!! I can't wait!!! More shopping!!!).

*******
Averie and Baylor "dressing up." Averie said, "I am a princess and Baylor is a ladybug." They dress up quite frequently these days. They are also into stickers and coloring, Little People, Choo-choo's and driving the fire truck and big truck around the house (ride on toys that we brought in for the winter). They are best buddies and I just love to watch them play together! I am so lucky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute...did you get bumpers for bowling? love the dress up!

Served Averie fresh milk for 1 year, 2 months and 5 days! Served Baylor fresh milk for 1 year, 6 months, 1 week and 5 days! Served Colbie fresh milk for 1 year, 3 months exactly!