Monday, November 17, 2008

HOT COCOA


The kids chugged down the hot cocoa the other day, they loved it! They also posed for some cute and silly pictures! Cocoa face and all! We are all getting so excited for the Holidays. It will be so much fun this year! I am already ready to get the decorations and tree up, even though if I do that I will be ready to take it down too early...so we will wait a little bit! We are getting excited for Thanksgiving as well and will be doing our turkey hands this week. It will be very fun and interesting to see their responses! I think the kids will enjoy it. I will definitely have some pictures from that later on this week. We also have a Birthday Party-Thanksgiving Dinner-Border Battle Party on Saturday. Yes it is all of those in one with Daddy's family next Saturday. It should be great! I still have to find out what I am responsible for making, but we are getting very in to the Holidays these days! And there is so much more to come in the next month or two! We can't wait!

2 comments:

BuckeyeBundle said...

Ooh! Just love the pictures and wish I had a nice mug of creamy, steamy hot cocoa right now! Have a great week....and lots of fun at the party on Saturday....ps. Let's just call a truce right now and hope for a great game! Oh and I'm so with you on being ready for the holidays! I love this time of year!

Tonia said...

I weighed Carmine yesterday and he weighed 26.5 lbs.!!!! I think he had a major growth spurt and passed Baylor :) I am shocked!!!

Served Averie fresh milk for 1 year, 2 months and 5 days! Served Baylor fresh milk for 1 year, 6 months, 1 week and 5 days! Served Colbie fresh milk for 1 year, 3 months exactly!