Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MAMA'S DAY!!


HAPPY


MOTHER'S


DAY!!

I was seriously spoiled this Mother's Day-
Two "stamped/engraved" sterling silver rings with Averie and Baylor's names on them (I'll post a pic when I get them, Daddy didn't know my size)
I got a digital picture holder for my key chain (it holds 50 pics).
An iPod (I've been jogging and listening to Daddy's iPod songs, which I don't really care for)
French Toast, oatmeal and a Frappuccino
And a card, made with the pics you see above, and the kids have homemade T-shirts on, I'll snap a pic of those later, so cute! I AM SO SPOILED!!! :o)

2 comments:

BuckeyeBundle said...

YEA!! Happy Mother's Day! Sounds like you had a wonderful day and Matt and the kids took great care of you!

Anonymous said...

it's not spoiled when you deserve it!

Served Averie fresh milk for 1 year, 2 months and 5 days! Served Baylor fresh milk for 1 year, 6 months, 1 week and 5 days! Served Colbie fresh milk for 1 year, 3 months exactly!