Wednesday, December 12, 2007

14 MONTHS & TWO & THREE QUARTERS!


He loves coloring! He is even pretty good about not eating the crayons. Here he is making Jett's Birthday card!


Little Miss 2 and 3 quarters. That means she is close to 3. CRAZY!!

Well, you probably won't hear my from us til Christmas. We have been so busy with things, parties, showers, wrapping gifts, making cards! And now that Baylor is pretty much on one nap, it is also crazy b/c we have to keep things busy during the old morning nap time. But now they both go down at 1...I still have my "me" (aka-clean the house, take a shower, fold laundry, dust, clean bathrooms, organize, computer, etc., etc.) time! So, until Christmas...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas in case we don't see you!!

Tonia said...

Hey, I just looked at your milkbar ticker. And you are already past the time when you stopped nursing Averie! Crazy, it doesn't seem like it, or maybe it was because I was done nursing a couple months before you last time.

Served Averie fresh milk for 1 year, 2 months and 5 days! Served Baylor fresh milk for 1 year, 6 months, 1 week and 5 days! Served Colbie fresh milk for 1 year, 3 months exactly!